I spoke at the Local Government Web Network Conference today about PDFs and accessibility.
You can download the PDFs and accessibility presentation (PPT 647KB), or read the following blog posts (which contain all and more information than the presentation):
- Part 1: A few problems with the concept of accessible PDFs
- Part 2: A few problems with the concept of accessible PDFs
- Between a rock and a PDF (results of the AGIMO PDF enquiry)
- Australian Human Rights updates their Web Advisory Notes
- AGIMO has released ‘Web Accessibility National Transition Strategy’
I also referred to the following: